RDA expiry date: N/A; current until revoked
This retention and disposal authority covers records of administrative functions undertaken by hospitals and health services that support the provision of clinical services to patients.
Functions in PROS 17/04:
- SAFETY AND QUALITY ACCREDITATION
- INCIDENT REPORTING AND INVESTIGATION
- PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLY AND ADMINISTRATION
- BLOOD, ORGAN AND TISSUE SUPPLY AND MANAGEMENT
- STAFF HANDOVER COMMUNICATION
- FOOD SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- HEALTH SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT
- MORGUE AND MORTUARY MANAGEMENT
- CLINICAL SERVICES PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION
- PATIENT MOVEMENT AND ATTENDANCE REPORTING.
Please note this retention and disposal authority does not cover patient information records. For patient information, use PROS 11/06 Retention and Disposal Authority for Patient Information Records.
Keywords: hospital, health service, accreditation, compliance audits, reviews, clinical staff, registration, qualifications, incidents, notifications, pharmaceutical, pharmacy, blood products, drugs, x-ray machines, diagnostic machines, theatre rooms, bookings, shift handover, bed census, menus, meal orders, equipment calibration, licensing, permits, attendance, reporting, community services, morgue/mortuary management, patient movement.