About Government Services
Government Services is a section of PROV that is responsible for developing and maintaining Recordkeeping Standards, which all Victorian Public Sector agencies must comply with. We also design and deliver a range of programs, services and projects including:
- Transfer program
- Appraisal and disposal program
- Victorian Electronic Records Strategy
- Advice and engagement
- Guidelines and tools
- Education, awareness and recognition programs
- Research and development initiatives
- Industry compliance programs.
See our Government Services Program Statement for further information.