You're currently using the new search functionality. If you'd like to use the old search functionality, please click on the slider to the right. You may need to perform a search again if switching between old and Beta versions of the site.
Author: Public Record Office Victoria
To help us better understand agency transfer and storage needs in the coming years, we are seeking the participation of Victorian Government Agency Records Managers in our online Physical Record Holdings Survey.
The survey asks Records Managers about agency records that were created both before 1900 and up to 1985 that have yet to be transferred to Public Record Office Victoria's archives.
The survey could take up to 30 minutes to complete provided you have all the information at hand, such as:
- The methods and tools your agency uses to manage risks associated with physical records.
- Whether your agency has any records created pre-1900.
- The quantity of pre-1900 records in linear metres.
- Whether your agency holds records created between 1900 and 1985.
- The types of records you store and where and how they are stored.
- Whether your agency has any current plans to transfer records to PROV, including timeframes etc.
We really value your time and effort in completing this survey and, upon receipt, your name will be entered into a prize draw for cinema tickets.
If you have any questions please contact Vicky Harris, Project Manager, Government Services on email@example.com.
Complete the survey here. The survey closes 12 May 2017.