You're currently using the new search functionality. If you'd like to use the old search functionality, please click on the slider to the right. You may need to perform a search again if switching between old and Beta versions of the site.
Author: Government recordkeeping
Are you interested to learn how Agriculture Victoria adopted an information management tool that allows a single point of contact to access all digital and physical records?
Or maybe you’re keen to hear how the City of Casey embarked on an ambitious journey to transform information management across the organisation and move to paper independence?
View our latest case studies for government recordkeepers:
- Agriculture Victoria’s Knowledge Curation Tool
- Department of Education and Training Enabling Collaboration and Compliance
- City of Casey Transforming Information Management
- Department of Health and Human Services SIARD Project
- Wannon Water Records Management and Digitisation
The case studies highlight the challenges, processes, technologies and achievements encountered when undertaking recordkeeping and information management projects and transfers within Victorian Government Agencies. Small and large scale projects are featured as well as Sir Rupert Hamer Award recipient agencies.